Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Rocco from Brooklyn where have you been ?


Monday, feb 17th 2014
The sun had risen already on the Waterfall Party in Koh Phangan. You had fallen asleep next to me. I left you for ten minutes and when I came back you were gone. 
It was so unexpected that I started to doubt the reality of my whole evening.
Were you being a jerk or some kind of a poet determined to keep great moments untainted ? Did you think when you woke up that I was the one who had split without even a good bye ?
I had come that night wanting to have fun and hoping to get laid. I'm an easy girl. But I ended up getting much more than the ordinary fuck.
And yet, when I did not see you there anymore, I didn't wait long. For fear of feeling anything dissolve. 
I went back to my hotel on a moto taxi, a smile on my face, enjoying the air and the morning sun and the freedom of riding without a helmet. Floating on a cloud of bliss and frustration. Frustration for not having had the chance to thank you properly for the three hours of magic you offered me. As soon as our eyes met, and then our fingers, and then our lips and then our skins, we were just totally connected. I know you felt it too, you said it. A freakish awesome high.
"Thank you thank you thank you", you kept whispering between my lips. I couldn't utter anything in return, my brain overwhelmed with sensations coming in. We kissed and kissed and kissed, and made love hungrily without the need of a proper introduction. It would have almost seemed out of place. Words like these would have felt weak. As a result, I know nothing about you and you know nothing about me. I just know that you're Rocco without a middle name and that you live in Brooklyn. You know I'm Nathalie from France, without a middle name either. Nothing more. 
I hoped I would bump into you the next day on Phangan but no. So here I am, with my ludicrous message in a bottle thrown in an ocean of bytes. The only option for sending this simple thank you note that you'll most certainly never read.
Whoever you are Rocco from Brooklyn, thank you. And I thank life that our paths met -- as short as it was. I know from experience that this vibe that was flowing between us that night was a rare thing.

For three hours in my life, Rocco from Brooklyn, I gave you all the love I had in me and enjoyed every little part of you. Thank you.



1 comment :